Our next Vatican II lecture is almost here, have you signed up yet?
It will be this coming Thursday, April 11th, at 7 p.m. Salzmann Library is proud to sponsor Bishop Richard J. Sklba on that day, who will be speaking on Vatican II. His lecture, “Vatican II: Grace and Gift/ Event and Process,” will be in Henni Hall – Inner Commons at the Saint Francis de Sales Seminary. If you are unsure where that is, when you get to the seminary grounds, go to the large building, and there will be signs to help you.
As a seminarian and newly ordained priest, Bishop Sklba spent time in Rome during the Council, and so brings a unique perspective to his talk.
If you are interested, please make sure to contact us. We have more than 70 people signed up already, looking forward to our best talk yet.
You can RSVP either through firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at (414) 747-6479. If nobody answers, leave a message with the name and number you are calling for – we want to be sure that we have enough coffee and small treats for everyone after the lecture.
We look forward to seeing you there. My next blog will be a book review.
As always, if you have any ideas and comments for things I could change, please let me know. If you have any books that you have read or have read the books I mention, please leave a comment. We here at Salzmann also want to know what people are reading. Comments are always appreciated – anything I can do to make this better I will strive my best to accomplish.
Here is some basic information about the library:
• Our standard hours are Tuesdays, Thursdays, 12 to 8 p.m.; Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Our address is 3257 S. Lake Dr., St. Francis, WI 53235, right next to Henni Hall, due west of the South Parking Lot.
• The library’s phone number is (414) 747-6479. If you would like to contact me through email, it is email@example.com.
• There is free Wi-Fi available.
• “Like” us on Facebook – Salzmann Library.
• The library catalog is available online.