Today I have a shorter blog, but one with an important update regarding our technological capabilities at the library – we have a second public computer! *So this might not seem the biggest news, but it is good news for us.*
We have been able to acquire a second public computer, for our patrons to use for online research or typing in the downstairs study room. It has Microsoft Office, and is capable of printing through our network computer. We still have the first computer, located near the library entrance, which we plan to keep available as a catalog search computer, or something else that might just take a minute or so.
As always, if you have any ideas and comments for things I could change, please let me know. If you have any books that you have read or have read the books I mention, please leave a comment. We here at Salzmann also want to know what people are reading. Comments are always appreciated – anything I can do to make this better I will strive my best to accomplish.
Here is some basic information about the library:
- Our standard hours are Tuesdays, Thursdays, 12 to 8 p.m.; Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Our address is 3257 S. Lake Dr., St. Francis, WI 53235, right next to Henni Hall, due west of the South Parking Lot.
- The library’s phone number is (414) 747-6479. If you would like to contact me through email, it is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is free Wi-Fi available.
- "Like" us on Facebook – Salzmann Library.
- The library catalog is available online.