Library shelf-shifting update, another room done! The stacks where we house the BV-BX books are completed, and we should have room to add books for years to come again. Now only one more left to do.
This past weekend I went to the Engaged Enrichment Day with my fiancé at the Cousins Center. First off, it was well done, and Lydia and Jenny deserve major credit for how everything went. I thought it was well worth it, as the presentations and speakers gave us so much information about how to better our relationship with each other, as well as strengthen our relationship with God.
This made think about what we have here at the library in regards to these topics, and indeed, we have quite a lot. We have many books and several DVDs on marriage preparation, as well as books about relationships in general. If you are already married, there are also many books available for you as well. Whether it be growing your relationship or just reading books on spirituality for married couples, the library can help you out.
As always, if you have any ideas and comments for things I could change, please let me know. If you have any books that you have read or have read the books I mention, please leave a comment. We here at Salzmann also want to know what people are reading. Comments are always appreciated – anything I can do to make this better I will strive my best to accomplish.
Here is some basic information about the library:
- Our standard hours are Tuesdays, Thursdays, 12 to 8 p.m.; Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Our address is 3257 S. Lake Dr., St. Francis, WI 53235, right next to Henni Hall, due west of the South Parking Lot.
- The library’s phone number is (414) 747-6479. If you would like to contact me through email, it is email@example.com.
- There is free Wi-Fi available.
- “Like” us on Facebook – Salzmann Library.
- The library catalog is available online.