This blog is going to be a little bit different today, more personal about a rather big event upcoming in my life.
As dedicated followers to the blog may remember, last August I proposed (and was accepted) by then girlfriend, now fiancé, Rachel. It does not seem so long ago, but time flies, and this Saturday we are getting married at her home parish in Minneapolis. We are leaving to head up there Thursday afternoon, and, although I have been thinking about it for the past year, it kind of hit me in the morning that, after I get done working, it is beginning. I am extremely excited for this Saturday, and looking forward to what life may bring to Rachel and me.
We decided to do our honeymoon right away, we were both able to get the necessary time off of work. So on Monday we are leaving for Ireland for 10 days. That is the second part of this vacation that I am extremely looking forward to. We are not taking a tour, but rather renting a car and traveling through the south portion of Ireland, with several day stops in the towns of Killarney, Kilkenny, Galway and Dublin. I am hoping to do a blog at some point from the trip, if I do not get a chance, you will hear all about it when I return.
While I am gone please stop in and visit Kathy at the Salzmann Library, I know she will be looking for company.
As always, if you have any ideas and comments for things I could change, please let me know. If you have any books that you have read or have read the books I mention, please leave a comment. We here at Salzmann also want to know what people are reading. Comments are always appreciated – anything I can do to make this better I will strive my best to accomplish.
Here is some basic information about the library:
- Our standard hours are Tuesdays, Thursdays, 12 to 8 p.m.; Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Our address is 3257 S. Lake Dr., St. Francis, WI 53235, right next to Henni Hall, due west of the South Parking Lot.
- The library’s phone number is (414) 747-6479. If you would like to contact me through email, it is email@example.com.
- There is free Wi-Fi available.
- “Like” us on Facebook – Salzmann Library.
- The library catalog is available online.