So, this blog is going to have several administrative items (I guess blogs are supposed to do this sporadically as well). Several of you have contacted me saying that you were not able to leave comments on my blogs. Tracy at the Catholic Herald took a look at this and gave me this advice to pass on. “If someone wants to leave comments on a particular blog you wrote, they must click on that blog title. Once they click on a specific blog entry’s title, they will be taken to a page with just that entry, and a comment submission form at the bottom.” Hopefully this information helps, but if you continue to have problems, please let me know and we will continue to work on correcting the problem.
Finally, I apologize for any inconvenience for people that stopped in on Tuesday and found us closed. The Archdiocese of Milwaukee closes for the holy days of obligation, and the Salzmann Library follows these procedures. Therefore, we were closed in observance of All Saints Day, and we will be closed on Dec. 8 as well.
One final note, we will also be closed Thanksgiving weekend, from Thursday, Nov. 21 to Saturday, Nov. 23, so please plan accordingly.
As always, if you have any ideas and comments for things I could change, please let me know. If you have any books that you have read or have read the books I mention, please leave a comment. We here at Salzmann also want to know what people are reading. These are always appreciated, and anything I can do to make this better I will strive my best to accomplish.
Here is some of the basic information about the library:
- Our standard hours are Tuesdays, Thursdays, 12 to 8 p.m.; Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Our address is 3257 S. Lake Dr., St. Francis, WI 53235, right next to Henni Hall, due west of the South Parking Lot.
- The library’s phone number is (414) 747-6479. If you would like to contact me through email, it is email@example.com.
- There is free Wi-Fi available.
- “Like” us on Facebook – Salzmann Library.
- The library catalog is available online.