On Sunday, April 29th, Saint Francis de Sales Seminary will be having an open house for anybody who would like to come and visit. The day begins with Mass at noon in the Seminary Chapel, and then the open house from 1 to 3 p.m., with tours, activities and refreshments. Here is the opening paragraph from the website:
“Saint Francis de Sales Seminary is opening its doors this spring to all who wish to meet our seminarians and see this beautiful Catholic icon, its exquisite and historic nature and picturesque wooded setting. The event will focus on how every individual is distinctly called to live God’s unique mission for them. Bring your family, school and Christian formation groups, confirmation classes and friends. Make an afternoon of it!”
The library will also be open during this time, and we look forward to you stopping in if you haven’t been here before, or visiting us again if you have already. One will be able to sign up for a library card at this time as well.
As always, if you have any ideas and comments for things I could change, please let me know. If you have any books that you have read or have read the books I mention, please leave a comment. We here at Salzmann also want to know what people are reading. Comments are always appreciated – anything I can do to make this better I will strive my best to accomplish.
Here is some basic information about the library:
- Our standard hours are Tuesdays, Thursdays, 12 to 8 p.m.; Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Our address is 3257 S. Lake Dr., St. Francis, WI 53235, right next to Henni Hall, due west of the South Parking Lot.
- The library’s phone number is (414) 747-6479. If you would like to contact me through email, it is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is free Wi-Fi available.
- “Like” us on Facebook – Salzmann Library.
- The library catalog is available online.