Hello all. This blog is a reminder once again about the lecture happening this coming Thursday, Nov. 8 at 7 p.m. It will be held in the Inner Commons at the Saint Francis de Sales Seminary, and everybody is invited.
Fr. Mel Michalski, professor emeritus of Systematic Studies at Sacred Heart School of Theology in Franklin, will present, “Looking Back at the Council with Professor Joseph Ratzinger.” He will use original class notes from classes taught by then-Prof. Joseph Ratzinger during the winter and spring of 1965-1966. The courses were “Looking back at the Council” and “Ecclesiology.” It proves to be a very interesting talk, and we hope to see you there.
If you plan on coming, please let us know at (414) 747-6479 or firstname.lastname@example.org – we would greatly appreciate it. If you decide last minute, still feel free to stop by.
Next week I plan to regale you with some of my travels in Ireland. The wedding and honeymoon went excellently, and I’m happy to say that Rachel and I are now married. I’m sorry I did not find the time to write a blog in Ireland, but I will make it up to you.
As always, if you have any ideas and comments for things I could change, please let me know. If you have any books that you have read or have read the books I mention, please leave a comment. We here at Salzmann also want to know what people are reading. Comments are always appreciated – anything I can do to make this better I will strive my best to accomplish.
Here is some basic information about the library:
- Our standard hours are Tuesdays, Thursdays, 12 to 8 p.m.; Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Our address is 3257 S. Lake Dr., St. Francis, WI 53235, right next to Henni Hall, due west of the South Parking Lot.
- The library’s phone number is (414) 747-6479. If you would like to contact me through email, it is email@example.com.
- There is free Wi-Fi available.
- “Like” us on Facebook – Salzmann Library.
- The library catalog is available online.