The mission statement of St. Therese Parish, 9525 W. Bluemound Road, Milwaukee, is as modest and powerful as its namesake, and is reflective of its founding by the Pallotines in the 1920s.
St. Monica Parish, founded in 1923, now celebrates Mass in a building that was once the biggest in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, seating 1,200 people.
When Brenda Cline began working at St. Joseph Parish in Grafton in the summer of 2000, construction was already underway on the parish’s state-of-the-art, 21st-century renovation.
Opened in 1957, Good Shepherd is located in the middle of a dense area of Catholic communities.
Small parish, big heart.
This year, St. Dominic Parish in Sheboygan marks its 90th anniversary.
Since 1872, the towering twin spires of St. Stanislaus Church have kept careful watch over Milwaukee’s South Side.
St. Bruno is certainly a strong parish with faith-filled parishioners.
Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish will soon celebrate its 150th anniversary.
St. Boniface in Germantown seeks to reach outside the parish with prayer and healing for the troubled times in which we live.