Holy Name of Jesus, St. Clement and St. Dominic (added two years ago) make up a three-parish multi community known as the Sheboygan North Parishes.
When Fr. Fred Alexander became the administrator at St. Florian Parish in West Milwaukee on Nov. 1, he went about seeking input from his parishioners on what they were seeking and what they were interested in.
Founded in 1846, St. Catherine started as a mission church and still has its cemetery in neighboring Rock County, in the Diocese of Madison. The church is located in Sharon, Wisconsin.
“Love God. Love Others. Transform Our World” is the mission statement of Holy Apostles in New Berlin, where the parish is building a new welcome center it hopes to open in June.
St. Robert Bellarmine, located in Union Grove, Wisconsin, held its first Masses in the offices of the local Wisconsin Bell Phone Company in 1965.
Holy Family in Fond du Lac grew out of the merger of six parishes in the early 2000s. It is now the largest parish in the 10-county region of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
The mission statement of St. Therese Parish, 9525 W. Bluemound Road, Milwaukee, is as modest and powerful as its namesake, and is reflective of its founding by the Pallotines in the 1920s.
St. Monica Parish, founded in 1923, now celebrates Mass in a building that was once the biggest in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, seating 1,200 people.
When Brenda Cline began working at St. Joseph Parish in Grafton in the summer of 2000, construction was already underway on the parish’s state-of-the-art, 21st-century renovation.
Opened in 1957, Good Shepherd is located in the middle of a dense area of Catholic communities.